Read these service team descriptions and then sign up below!
- VINEYARD KIDS: Our goal is to disciple, challenge, equip, and empower kids at their level of understanding in a safe environment where they are loved, accepted, and respected. Roles: Teach and interact with 0-12 year olds during services. *Application and background check required.
- FIRST IMPRESSIONS: Our goal is to make a great first impression on all who walk through the doors by greeting, meeting, and treating everyone like family. Roles: Greeter, door greeter, Info Center
- WORSHIP ARTS: Our goal is to set an atmosphere of worship through quality music, expressive example, and following what God is doing in His people. Roles: Sound and video technicians, musicians, vocalists. *Audition required. The worship team also requires rehearsals on the weeks you serve on Thursday nights at 6:30 pm.
- CAFÉ: Our goal is to serve the spiritual family by creating a fun and comfortable Café. Roles: prepare Café and kitchen, serve food & drinks, cleanup
- PRAYER RESPONSE: Our goal is to help anyone respond to God’s love and healing through encouraging words and prayer. Roles: Pray for people and deliver encouraging prophetic words. *Prayer response training required.
- USHERS: Our goal is to provide a safe atmosphere for everyone to experience God. Roles: Distribute programs, pass offering buckets
- COMMUNION: To provide the opportunity for everyone to experience God through the sacrament of communion. Roles: Prepare & clean up communion elements
Now that you've read the descriptions for the teams, sign up using the form below! Each of the teams serves for 2 weeks and then you get 4 weeks off. You can pick whether you would like to serve first service (8:45-10:30) or second service (10:30-12:15).