A.D.=The Year Of The Lord's Promise

A.D.=The Year Of The Lord's Promise

Troy Hythecker gives a message on when the Holy Spirit fell on the disciples.  


14 comments (Add your own)

1. Ellnuri wrote:
Onlinefarmacy Aciphex Bentyl Muscle Spasms Internet Mastercard Accepted Without Perscription cialis Retin

Sat, June 2, 2018 @ 5:17 PM

2. wrote:
Magnificent goods from you, man. I've understand your stuff previous to and
you are just too fantastic. I actually like what you've acquired here,
certainly like what you are saying and the way in which
you say it. You make it entertaining and you still care
for to keep it wise. I can not wait to read much more from you.
This is actually a terrific site.

Thu, May 9, 2019 @ 12:29 AM

3. wrote:
This is my first time go to see at here and i am truly impressed
to read all at alone place.

Sun, May 12, 2019 @ 2:23 AM

4. wrote:
Useful info. Fortunate me I discovered your website accidentally, and I am stunned why this
accident did not happened in advance! I bookmarked it.

Sun, May 12, 2019 @ 10:13 PM

5. wrote:
Just desire to say your article is as astonishing. The clearness
to your put up is simply great and that i could assume you're a
professional in this subject. Fine together with your permission let me to seize your RSS feed to stay
updated with approaching post. Thanks a million and please
continue the enjoyable work.

Sat, June 8, 2019 @ 5:59 AM

6. wrote:
Hello, Neat post. There is an issue together with your website in web explorer,
would test this? IE still is the marketplace chief and a
big element of people will pass over your excellent writing
due to this problem.

Fri, June 14, 2019 @ 3:21 AM

7. wrote:
Hi! This is kind of off topic but I need some help from an established blog.

Is it difficult to set up your own blog? I'm not very
techincal but I can figure things out pretty quick.

I'm thinking about making my own but I'm not
sure where to begin. Do you have any ideas or suggestions?

Thanks

Fri, June 14, 2019 @ 4:23 AM

8. wrote:
Howdy! I know this is kinda off topic nevertheless I'd figured
I'd ask. Would you be interested in exchanging links or maybe
guest writing a blog post or vice-versa? My website covers
a lot of the same topics as yours and I feel we could greatly benefit from each other.
If you might be interested feel free to shoot me an email.
I look forward to hearing from you! Great blog by the way!

Wed, July 10, 2019 @ 9:31 PM

9. wrote:
What i do not understood is if truth be told how you are not really
much more smartly-appreciated than you may be now.
You are so intelligent. You recognize therefore significantly when it comes to this matter, produced me individually imagine it
from numerous various angles. Its like women and men don't seem to be interested until it is one thing to accomplish with
Girl gaga! Your individual stuffs excellent. Always
take care of it up!

Thu, July 25, 2019 @ 2:51 AM

10. wrote:
It's a pity you don't have a donate button!
I'd most certainly donate to this fantastic
blog! I suppose for now i'll settle for bookmarking and adding your RSS feed to my
Google account. I look forward to new updates and will talk
about this website with my Facebook group.

Chat soon! natalielise pof

Fri, July 26, 2019 @ 10:48 AM

11. wrote:
Hello! I just wanted to ask if you ever have any problems with hackers?

My last blog (wordpress) was hacked and I ended up losing a few months of hard work due to no data backup.
Do you have any solutions to stop hackers?

Tue, July 30, 2019 @ 3:27 AM

12. wrote:
It's going to be finish of mine day, however before end I am reading
this great piece of writing to increase my knowledge.
natalielise plenty of fish

Thu, August 1, 2019 @ 9:49 PM

13. wrote:
Hi there! This blog post could not be written any better!
Going through this post reminds me of my previous roommate!
He constantly kept talking about this. I most certainly will
forward this article to him. Fairly certain he'll have a great
read. Many thanks for sharing!

Wed, August 14, 2019 @ 7:26 PM

14. wrote:
My developer is trying to persuade me to move to .net from PHP.
I have always disliked the idea because of the costs.
But he's tryiong none the less. I've been using WordPress
on a number of websites for about a year and am anxious about switching to another platform.
I have heard fantastic things about blogengine.net.
Is there a way I can import all my wordpress posts into it?
Any kind of help would be really appreciated!

Sun, August 18, 2019 @ 10:16 AM

Add a New Comment


code
 

Comment Guidelines: No HTML is allowed. Off-topic or inappropriate comments will be edited or deleted. Thanks.